How it works - for the guests
To take part in Vilnius Gastro 2016, first you have to choose between three different routes; Vilnius Gastro YELLOW
, and RED
. They are assembled with a good variety to give you a complete experience among the city's restaurants.
See all places per colour on our map here
. All colours give you 8 restaurants, but a restaurant is only found in one punch-ticket. Remember that if you are to walk together, choose the same colour on the route so that you end up in the same places. You can only visit the restaurants that are shown on your chosen colour.
Join us in three easy steps:
• Buy your ticket at Tiketa
• Important: Exchange you ticket for the punch-ticket on Wednesday the 10th
or Thursday the 11th of February.
- Place: Tiketa box office next to Vilniaus Kongresų rūmai. Vilniaus g. 6 / 16.
- Time: Between 12-19 o'clock on Wednesday and 12-17 o'clock on Thursday.
• The event itself starts when the restaurants open their doors for you on Thursday the 11th
. See details for each route.
How it works - for the restaurants
There's no fee for a restaurant to participate in the event, all you need is to be open for the event's guests during the evening, and offer a sample of your speciality to the guests with admittance. We recommend you use and promote local products.
This is the perfect way to advertise your restaurant, for a fraction of the cost of regular advertising, and you're getting people to come to you!
Just contact us here
to join, or if you have questions!
Kindly leave your name and email, and we'll make sure you get all the latest updates for this event.
Your information will be kept confidential.
• Visit up to 8 different restaurants between 16-21 o'clock
• Tasting of signature dish at each restaurant
• A cool social event with your family and friends
• A chance to give to those who have so little; We donate € 2 to Maltiečiai for each ticket sold
• The evening ends at Kongresų rūmai with meet and taste infotainment from 20 to midnight
Ticket price: € 30 per person and route
Note: Drinks at the restaurants are not included in the price of the ticket
The participating restaurants give you a taste of their best. We're happy, that so many choose to take part of this and give the citizens a chance to enjoy so much for so little.
Since you're there to get a lovely bite of food, keep a look out for special deals this evening at every place.
After the restaurant safari, at 20:00 the doors open for the last tasting session of the evening, where all will gather for live music with Vytautė Pupšytė
and Andrej Polevikov, dessert show and infotainment. The infotainment starts at 21:30, so be sure to be there on time.
Welcome all food lovers!
On Wednesday the 10th of February we'll be waiting for you at the Tiketa box office next to Vilniaus Kongresų rūmai (Vilniaus g. 6 / 16) between 12-19 o'clock. There we'll exchange your electronic ticket for your punch-ticket. If you can't make it on Wednesday, you can also come on Thursday between 12-17 o'clock. The punch-ticket is what you need to head out in the city on Thursday and get access to the restaurants you decided to visit and taste.
Get your tickets at Tiketa
• If you have allergies, you should tell the restaurants upon arrival. We can't guarantee that they are able to consider such requests.
• We reserve the right for changes of restaurants in the routes. Tickets will not be refunded because of such changes.
Donating to charity and caring for people is a part of our corporate DNA, and for this event we proudly work with Maltiečiai, highlighting not to waste food. We are donating € 2 to Maltiečiai for each ticket sold.
Read more about them here